- For the quarter ending September 2017, the company has reported significant growth of 40% in PBT from Rs33.22cr to Rs46.5cr.
- During the same period its sales has increased by 17% to 201.2cr from Rs 172.15cr.
Balaji Amines Ltd, World’s largest producer of DMA-HCL and India’s largest manufacturer of Aliphatic Amines announced its second quarter and first half results ending September 2017, for FY18. On a year-to-year basis, the sales have increased by 17% from Rs. 172.15cr to Rs. 201.2cr. It has reported a strong PBT growth of 40% at Rs 46.5cr from Rs33.2cr reported in the corresponding quarter previous year on the back of margin improvement.
Key Operating Highlights (standalone) Q2FY18
Balaji Amines reported Net sales of Rs.201.19cr for the quarter ended 30th September, 2017 as against Rs.172.15cr for the corresponding period last year an increase of 17%.
- Profit Before Tax (PBT) for the quarter ended 30th September, 2017 increased to Rs. 46.47cr as against Rs. 33.2cr reported for the corresponding quarter last year an increase of 40%.
- Profit After Tax (PAT) for the quarter ended 30th September,2017 was at Rs. 29.16cr as against Rs. 21.73cr for the corresponding quarter last year an increase of 34%.
- Exports for the quarter ended 30th September, 2017 were reported at Rs. 39.81cr as against Rs. 27.49cr for the corresponding period last year an increase of 45%.
“The impact of our efforts to improve the profitability has now started showing results. The strong profit growth during the quarter coupled with higher increase in export sales have been the key milestones. During the quarter the board has also approved investment in Balaji Specialty Chemicals Pvt Ltd., going ahead we foresee immense opportunity for growth and promising future for the company.” commented Mr. D Ram Reddy, Joint Managing Director of Balaji Amines Limited.