- The Net Profit, increased from Rs. 12.81cr to Rs. 26.34 cr.
- Sales Increased by 3.81% from Rs. 159.63cr to Rs. 165.72cr.
Balaji Amines Ltd, World’s largest producer of DMA-HCL and India’s largest manufacturer of Aliphatic Amines announced its first quarter result for the FY16-17. On a year-to-year basis, the profit increased by 105.51% from Rs. 12.81 cr to Rs. 26.34 cr.
Also The Sales for the quarter ended June 30th; 2016 increased by 3.81% from Rs. 159.63 cr to Rs. 165.72cr.
Key Operating Highlights
- Recorded net sales of Rs. 165.72 Crores for the quarter ended 30th June, 2016. Net Sales increased around 3.81% for the Quarter ended 30th June, 2016 from Rs. 159.63 crores for the quarter ended 30th June 2015.
- Recorded Profit Before Tax ( PBT) to Rs. 34.52 Crores for the year ended 30th June 2016 against Rs. 19.53 crores in the year ended 30th June 2015 which is increased of 76.70%.
- Exports during the current year went up by around 5.98 % from Rs.24.72 Crores for the year ended 2015 to Rs. 26.20 Crores for the quarter ended 30th June 2016.
The 5 star Hotel Property has started commercially from 1/11/2013 which is being managed by Sarovar Group of Hotels. The hotel division has now started to show improved results with an increase of 10.38% in the revenues.
The Board has taken a decision to set up a new plant for manufacture of Morpholine at unit-III with an installed capacity of 10000 MTPA.
“Our Performance is improving continuously on quarterly basis, Improvement in our PBT and PAT Margins is a clear result of our Sustainable growth strategy and cost cutting from our team & wide customer base and diverse geographical markets. We are sure that in the coming quarters our results will be better than expected” commented Mr. D Ram Reddy, Joint Managing Director of Balaji Amines Limited.
About Balaji Amines Ltd:
Balaji Amines Limited is an ISO 9001:2008 accredited company with a unique positioning in the field of manufacture of specialty chemicals, aliphatic amines and its derivatives, addressing the needs of APIs, agrochemicals, rubber chemicals, water treatment chemicals, refineries and other industries in the domestic and global markets.
The company operates from three manufacturing complexes, with two facilities in Solapur (Maharashtra) and one at Hyderabad (Telangana). BAL has a dedicated Research and Development center, which is continuously engaged in reduction of manufacturing costs through process improvements. The company has been instrumental in introducing new products and expanding existing facilities every year.